A door is a building or vehicle opening panel. Doors are made of many hard-to-break materials. Doors are usually attached to a frame or a wall with a holdfast. There are many types of doors and materials used depending on the space and need. All in all, aluminum doors are beneficial.
Aluminium is durable and easy to clean. Among wood and glass, aluminium is the strongest. Most commercial and retail doors are aluminium due to their low maintenance and long life. Aluminium profile Singapore can be powder coated, then anodized depending on the design, requirement, and approach. Many benefits of aluminum doors:
- Durability and low maintenance: Due to its corrosion resistance, aluminium is a common maintenance material that lasts a long time without significant problems like cracks, splits, swells, or warps.
- Economical: Aluminium is 4.5 times stronger and more durable than wood and three times more robust and more durable than PVC. Its framing is cheap but strong.
- Thermal presentation: Compared to PVC or wood, aluminium provides superior sound and thermal insulation.
The types and uses of aluminium doors are listed below.
- Sliding doors: A fixed panel slides parallel to the wall. It is used in patios or where a clear view is desired.
This door type opens and stacks to one or two slides and gives you a complete view from inside.
- Casement windows: If you want a panoramic view inside your home, use this huge aluminum frame window with hinges. Many aluminium door manufacturers offer modern designs with traditional elements.
Pivot doors: The pivoted door is completely sealed against weather like dirt, water, wind and is easily managed. It doesn’t open like a standard door; it rotates.
Aluminium doors are available in various finishes and designs and are easy to install compared to other materials. So, if you choose aluminium doors, you won’t be sorry because they require no painting, no repairs, and require minor maintenance.